Need to get in touch? Please click here and use the online form.

To improve loading times only the last 20 posts are displayed on the homepage.
Please use the monthly archive links in the right menu to view all posts made each month.
 

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Christmas 1972

Here's a photo of me, my sister and dad which I think was taken at Christmas 1972.

Joanne pictured centre in this image was born in May 1972 and doesn't look more than a few months old so I guess it's her first Christmas. I will have just turned 3 years old in this photo.

This photo was taken in the living room of 48 Northfield Road, Anlaby Road, Kingston upon Hull. The framed painting still hangs on the wall of our home in Willerby to this day.


(Click on the photo to enlarge. High resolution versions are available)